Broaden your perspective on the Cradle to Cradle® Framework
Introduction to Cradle to Cradle® Design
- A brief history of the concept
- What IS Cradle to Cradle?
- The Multi Attribute Approach
- Designing for a Circular Economy
- Cradle to Cradle® Design Framework Implementation
Each Seminar Presentation contains the same fundamental material, however, the delivery, specific format and content is designed as a bespoke experience for you and your target audience. Be it 5 or 500 attendees, we ensure an effective, engaging and fun presentation of what can only be termed as one of the most ground breaking design protocols of modern time.
Discover how your organisation can benefit from the Cradle to Cradle® Design Framework
Inspiring the Cradle to Cradle® Framework within a Company
We create a fun and engaging environment within your company to inspire the Cradle to Cradle® Ethos & Framework.
Discovering new ground breaking ideas and understanding them can often be challenging, we break the ice so to speak, with a "World Cafe" approach to the explaining the essence of Cradle to Cradle®.
The C2C® World Cafe
- Everyone gets an opportunity to explain what they consider Cradle to Cradle® IS.
- We lead with the concepts that underpin the Cradle to Cradle® Framework
- Everyone then revisits their perspective, applying the new knowledge
- We take a bespoke deep-dive into practical application of Cradle to Cradle® into the Company
- Results are recorded & discussed to ascertain the most effective "Next Step" for the company to introduce Cradle to Cradle® Principles as part of their business, or not.
This approach to company consultation is extremely engaging, effective and rewarding for people who have experience in sustainability arena's but have not been exposed to the concepts of Cradle to Cradle ® in detail. If needed & appropriate, we often invite a lead partner to contribute in this format.
Groups of up to 50 attendees are most successfully engaged in within this framework.
*Cradle to Cradle® is a Registered trademark of McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry and is used with Permission.